10 Best Hotels in Jaipur with Gorgeous ViewsJaipur is one of the most visited places by foreign tourists owing to the enthralling views and flamboyant locations in the city.The sensational colors of wonderful gardens, markets, and fascinating monuments paint a beautiful picture on the canvas of India. While planning for a holiday in a city like Jaipur, good quality accommodation is essential. From a royal-like stay to home-like stay, hotels in Jaipur offer various choices for the tourists visiting Jaipur from all over the world. Here are the 10 best hotels in Jaipur with gorgeous views that have been selected to make sure you pick one of them that rightly suits your choice and budget:
1. Rambagh PalaceOne of the best hotels in Jaipur, Rambagh Palace is a heaven on earth both literally and metaphorically. It is also known as the ‘Jewel of Jaipur’. At some point in time it was the home of the Maharaja of Jaipur and today it has become the definition of luxury and regalia. This luxurious hotel charms the tourists with its exquisite and unique architecture, lush gardens and the surrounding location which gives a feeling of royalty and sophistication. The outside view of the hotel includes gardens that cover a long distance, an exotic swimming pool, and a range of modern amenities that make you feel like the royal blood.
2. Lohagarh Fort ResortThis lavish resort located in Kukas, Rajasthan is a beautiful location to plan a stay in. The resort is built inside the Lohagarh Fort and is a perfect destination for couples as well as families. The fort-like view of the resort with the unique accommodations of cottages, luxury suites, private pool villas, treehouses, etc. attracts a lot of tourists to enjoy and have fun. The exotic beach styled pool, green gardens, and the luxury suites with outside pools make it a famous resort for visitors.
3. Taj Jai Mahal PalaceThis heritage palace was once the residence of the Prime Ministers of the Princely States, making it an extremely luxurious and the best hotel in Jaipur. And now it has been converted to a hotel with a vista of beautiful lawns and gardens. This palace is an example of the Indo-Saracenic architecture that contains a mix of the mystical Mughal style. While waking up in the morning, you can hear the birdsongs carried by a warm and fragrant breeze blowing in the 18 acres of palace gardens that surround the place. It's a perfect experience for heritage and culture lovers.
4. Hilton HotelThe Hilton Hotel has to offer a wide variety of trendy facilities and spacious accommodation for every type of travelers. This hotel is not only close to the airport but also the railway station, many shopping venues and famous tourist attractions such as Birla Temple, Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Albert Hall, and Johari and Bapu Bazaar. The hotel is located in the center of the city with a great location and the tourists can witness a sophisticated and peaceful environment to relish, which offer it a title of the best hotel in Jaipur.
5. Trident HotelLocated on Amber Fort Road, opposite Jal Mahal, the Trident hotel provides a promising and fascinating stay. The garden view and lake view rooms of the hotel are magical and it feels so delightful and heavenly. The extensive views of the serene Mansagar Lake and the landscape of the Aravalli range make it one of the best upscale hotels in Jaipur. The Amber Fort is located 4 kilometers from the hotel, which is also one of the major tourist spots in Jaipur.
6. Le Meridien Resort and SpaLe Meridien is an extravagant regale hotel that has the grandeur of Indian architecture with the peacock arches and shining white stones. The impeccable beauty of the hotel is marked by the surrounding dense greenery and evergreen forests of the Western Ghats and ambient water bodies. You will find a private balcony with an incredible view and an outdoor pool, the Infinity pool, overlooking the valley. You can plan a romantic getaway to this place and explore nature and scenic beauty with your partner.
7. Sarovar PorticoFor the corporate and leisure voyagers, Sarovar Portico is a comfortable and luxury hotel in Vaishali Nagar which is one of the prime places in Jaipur. The hotel is located in proximity to the city center and is about 12 minutes from the railway station and the tourists can easily access some famous spots such as Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Nahargarh Fort. The rooftop bar and restaurant of the hotel gives a splendid view of the city while delighting in the food and drinks.
8. Umaid Haveli Hotel and ResortUmaid Haveli is a four-star heritage hotel that provides the Rajasthani style accommodation at a good affordable price. The traditional architecture amidst the beautiful Aravalli Hills promises a taste of luxury suited both for leisure and business stay in Jaipur. The outdoor pool facing the enchanting mountains gives a sense of tranquility and serenity to the senses and relaxes the mind. The memorable dining experience at the rooftop restaurant features a live puppet show and the view at night is simply mesmerizing and unforgettable.
9. Samode PalaceSamode Haveli is a traditional Indian mansion that is one of the most exquisite heritage hotels in Jaipur that will surely delight you during your stay. This heritage hotel was built 175 years ago as a residence of rulers of Samode and showcases a perfect example of the Indo-Saracenic regal residence. The best hotel in Jaipur has intimate courtyards and flourishing gardens that will take you back to the royal era of kings and queens.
10. Sunrise Health ResortIf you’re out for some soul-searching and planning to search for a different way to rejuvenate and relax, a green-lipped environment in the Sunrise Health Resort is the answer. This resort is spread over a vast area of 20 acres in the Aravalli Hills. About 20 km (12mi) from the hustle and bustle of modern life, this resort is located on the outskirts of Jaipur. The complete mixture of the horticulture, green lawns full of herbal plants, trees, shrubs, and flowers makes it a decent and beautiful place for all age groups. World-class amenities with the concept of health management make it an attraction for foreign tourists.