9 Romantic Things to Do in Taj Mahal, AgraTaj Mahal is one of the wonders of the world and why not? It is an architectural achievement and representation of love. It is made of translucent white marble which gives the enigmatic look to this wonderful monument. And most importantly, it carries the burden of signifying the 400-year-old love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz. Today, the Taj Mahal is an attractive place for couples to visit and experience the joy of love. Here are the 9 romantic things to do in Taj Mahal, Agra.
Yes, as cliche it can get, many would want to do the same. What's so romantic about it will be your question. To be specific, the Taj Mahal is a monument which has been considered as the embodiment of love and how perfect it would be for you love birds to take pictures of the same. Selfies have become a common phenomenon across the world. As couples, you could pose as you wish and capture the memories through your camera lens which can be revisited whenever you want by just tapping on the gallery icon of your mobile phone. Photographs are the best possible way to remind you of what you were and what you are now. So what are you waiting for? Start clicking photos with the Taj Mahal.
2. Watch the sunrise together
Sunrise in any part of the world is refreshing and rejuvenating to the mind and the soul. In Taj Mahal, though it is indeed a divine experience to immerse yourself in. As a couple, you would want to spend the rest of your lives on each other's shoulders in the same way the sun and Taj Mahal rest on each other twice a day.
The rays of the sun are quite gentle on Taj understanding the softness and grace of this monument. The Taj Mahal turns pink maybe in the happiness of seeing the sun because it realizes there will be thousands of love birds like you who want to see it. Let the fresh morning bring new hopes to you near the Taj Mahal, one of the most romantic things to do in Agra.
3. Read her/him the story of Shah Jahan and MumtazAnother romantic things to do in Taj Mahal is to read the love story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz, a very nice way to show or shower the love you have for your beloved sweetheart. The story of Shah Jahan and Mumtaz is a story worth knowing about especially if you are those love-struck couples who are head over heels. The story is poignant in the sense of how a man can have an undying love for his beloved wife. The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum which is built by Shah Jahan for his queen. If you can tell this story right, it is assured that your partner is going to love it.
4. Take a walk
Strolling a Leisure Walk in Taj Mahal
5. ProposalThe most obvious romantic thing to do at Taj Mahal would be this, Taj Mahal is quite similar to the Eiffel Tower of Paris. The proposal for marriage should not be surprising for your partner but let's say you have gone along with your gang of friends and you want to propose love to your crush, this could be that perfect opportunity to grab.
The Taj Mahal has seen millions of love proposals but silently it is in love with all of us by creating the atmosphere for love. A monument which shows the love of Shah Jahan today is waiting for the real lovers to join hands and enjoy life with their loved ones. Whoever wants to propose near Taj Mahal, make it as romantic as possible with your words give him/her most of your time in the trip before you return.
6. Surprise your partner with a giftA gift is something which can be as little as a candy or as expensive as a diamond ring. Whatever is the gift, it’s the heart which decides what to give. Listen to your heart and make it special for your loved one. Try out the local markets nearby but the best gift could be a souvenir of Taj Mahal. These souvenirs come in different designs, colors, sizes, and shapes. The surprise on your partners face should wipe all the worries of your heart if it carries any. Don’t be hesitated to list it as your romantic things to do in Taj Mahal.
7. Recreate your first dateThis is a really fun activity if you both can play it out well. The first date is always special because of the emotional aspect connected to it, you would have been nervous on your first date and it is expected. Now, this could be your opportunity to make that first date more fun and less nervous. For example, you can use the same dialogues you had uttered in your first date but with improvisation making it light-hearted and romantic at the same time. You could also reveal the insecurity you had when you met your partner this could give a glimpse of the perception you had created on one another.
8. Promise your partner something
A Couple at the Taj Mahal
9. Try writing a poem for her
This is one of the most romantic things to do in Taj Mahal, but also a very tough one, even for the poets. A poet can also stumble if he had to recite a poem for his loved one that too in front of the Taj Mahal. Worry not, the idea is not to become the next William Wordsworth but to tell your partner how much you love them. Just try different ways of expressing yourself through words and be funny if you want to be. Just make it as special as you can.