7 Best Night Clubs in CairoCairo after dark is even livelier than you can find it during the daytime. If you are here for the first time, make sure that you do not miss the night clubs in Cairo. Alcohol is not the most prominent part of the Egyptian nightlife but you can find a lot of party goers and there is not much distinction between a restaurant, bar or a club.
After the political upheaval in 2011, nightlife in Cairo has seen a bit of disruption. In fact, the tradition of live music has also seen a dramatic decline. While there are some restrictions, you can still be a part of the energetic nightlife in Cairo.
The following are the best nightclubs in Cairo:
1. Shahrazad CairoEgyptian belly dance has global acclaim and here you can witness this Egyptian entertainment at its very best. Being one of the top nightclubs in Cairo, the place offers an oriental fantasy which makes it one of the most visited places by tourists. The red velvet drapes along with the stunning astral light and shadow and refined Arabic music gives the place unique ambience. Make sure to taste the famous local lager that is served with the complementary bowl of Lupin beans.
Location: 182 El Nil Street, Cairo, Egypt
2. Golden Pharaoh Dinner CruiseThe traditional dancers presenting Egyptian belly dance performances is a sight to behold if you love to explore the different cultures. This is a 14 meter long luxury craft where you can find a buffet of Egyptian as well as Middle Eastern cuisines. The traditional folkloric dance with the Egyptian music will definitely give you a sense of groove. Enjoy your sip of the favorite cocktails or drinks and watch the felucca sailing on the river Nile.
Location: 138 Al Nile, Oula, Giza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
3. The TapThis is where anyone who loves to dance will find their best time. So, if you are holidaying, make sure to join this night club in Cairo which offers scintillating experience and has always some or the other special events such as band night, jam night, games night or DJ night. You can check the program schedule online and plan the rest of the day tour accordingly.
Location: Street 257, Ezbet Fahmy, El Basatin, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
4. ZigzagIf you are a fan of R&B, hip hop, electronica and grime, Zigzag is the place where you need to visit. It is one of the best nightclubs in Cairo that hosts the best bands during the week days and also organizes DJ Nights on the weekends. There is a strict entry policy to this club and only mixed groups and couples are allowed. You can find some of the best alcohol options in this pub.
Location: 6 Sharia Qasr El Nil, Downtown
5. The GardenThis is one of the most informal and chilled out spots in Cairo that offers night life experience. It has an outdoor patio and there is an indoor bar which has some amazing music selection and DJ's playing the most suave Egyptian music. Grab a drink along with your loved one and you can spend happy nights here. There are advanced bookings required which can be done online from the official website of the Garden.
Location: 55 Abdulaziz Al Saud, st. Al Manial, Giza Governorate, Egypt
6. Amici BarThis is a cocktail bar and is one of the finest of its kind in the capital city. Get ready to indulge in this experience with some of the delicacies offered along with the finest cocktails you have ever tasted. The ambience is grooving and has international expert mixologists and Thai chefs who will amaze you with the brilliance of their culinary skills. Visiting on Sunday, you can experience karaoke nights.
Location: 22 Taha Hussein St, Zamalek & 100El Hegaz Street, Heliopolis
Timings: Late hours
7. Pub 28From the outside, this place might not look as posh as the others mentioned on the list above. There is hardly any lit sign but has been a stealer for the partygoers for decades now. From young to old adults, Pub 28 is a place where you will be hooked on for its cocktails music and mind blowing performances. most importantly, this is one such place in the city where you can sit with your friend or partner while sipping on to the classic drinks and having long conversations without anyone disturbing you.
Location: 28 Shagaret Al Dor, Abu Al Feda, Zamalek, Cairo Governorate, Egypt