AG01: 1 Day Taj Mahal - Agra Fort - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah - Mehtab Bagh
Tour Type: Private Tour, flexible and customized
Guide & Driver: English-speaking guide, experienced driver & air-conditioned car
Accommodation: Hotel is excluded and open to your own choice
Meals: No meals, advice freely available
Agra City Tour of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Today, you will wake up early and pack some snacks for breakfast. Our versatile local guide and experienced driver will greet you at your hotel lobby with a short presentation of our Taj Mahal tour. Then, we will take a cozy air-conditioned vehicle and drive to Taj Mahal. When we arrive, our guide will first lead you to find a perfect sightseeing place to catch the stunning Taj Mahal at sunrise, and it's highly recommended to take some photos to record this moment. After watching the incredible sunrise views, our guide will escort you to appreciate the charm of Taj Mahal, reputed as one of the World Great Wonders. Constructed from the year of 1631 and completed in 1653, Taj Mahal was all carved out of pure white marble, consisting of palaces, towers, minarets and pools. In addition, this splendid architecture is also decorated with agates and glasses, measuring great art value. One thing cannot miss is that the Taj Mahal was born of love, because the Mughal King Shah Jahan just built this valueless construction for his beloved wife - Mumtaz Mahal.
|2 Travelers||3 Travelers||4 Travelers||5 Travelers||6 Travelers|
- Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel.
- English speaking local guide mentioned in the itinerary
- All transfers in private A/C vehicle with experienced driver.
- Shared battery car transfer to entrance on Taj Mahal
- Monuments Entrance fees per the itinerary.
- 2 Bottles drinking water per person.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- International and domestic flight into and out of Agra.
- Accommodation and meals.
- India visa fee.
- Personal expenses (insurance, drinks, camera fee etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.