Trip Planning FAQs
What are the advantages of taking India private tour packages?
A private tour is run exclusively for you, your own families or friends with no other strangers. You may choose an ideal pre-made private tour, or we can customize an itinerary in line with your specific wishes. In particular, you will benefit from the following advantages.
• Start the tour on any date at your convenience.
• Choose the tour length as long as your schedule and budget allow.
• Plan the tour with hotels and sightseeing spots that you are specifically interested in.
• Experienced guides and skillful drivers in each city are provided for your exclusive use.
• Luxury & comfortable private car or minibus operates for your party only.
• Travel at your own pace that flexibly fits your travel style.
• Ideal for people who need special assistance, such as the elderly, people with disabilities or families with small children.
Is the visa required for travelling to India?
Yes. All the foreign tourists have to obtain Indian visa before travelling to India. You can apply for visa at the nearest India embassy in your country with some required documents. For more than 160 countries, the citizens could apply visas online which is much easier. You need to fill in some information online, upload your photo and the passport copy. The visa fee varies from USD0 to USD75 for different countries. One thing you should know is that the E-visa is valid for 30 days only. You can download the granted E-visa online and print it out. The printout is required to present at the airport.
What should I expect if taking your India golden triangle private tour?
Golden triangle circuit is made up of three cities including Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, which are all the most popular destinations in India. This tourist route will ensure you to see India’s landmark monument Taj Mahal and other UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Qutub Minar, Humayun’s Tomb, Agra Fort, Fatephur Sikri, Amber Fort, and City Palace etc. As a private tour, you can also choose any places you are interested in. It is always the best choice for a first-time visitor to India.
Is Varanasi worth a visit?
Absolutely. Located at the west bank of River Ganges, Varanasi is the existing most ancient city. It is the religious hub of India, which is considered as the holy city of Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Take a private trip, everything is well-organized and you can have a hassle free visit to the Ganges at sunrise by boat, the golden temple - Kashi Vishwanath Temple, the famous Sarnath and Dashashwamedh Ghat for the Ganga Aarti Ceremony etc. Here, you can see the real lifestyle of Indians and you are not going to miss it.