Explore Gandan Monastery and the Megjid Janraisig Temple.
Drive to Hustai National Park, home to the Mongolian wild horse known as Przewalski's horse.
Visit a local herdsman's family to experience their nomadic life.
|1 Traveler||2 Travelers||3 Travelers||4 Travelers||5 Travelers||6 Travelers|
- Service of English speaking local guides per the itinerary.
- Lunch at Tourist Ger camp in Hustai National Park.
- All transfers in private vehicle with experienced driver.
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights visited.
- Complementary drink water during the tour.
- All government applicable taxes and service charges.
- International flight into and train out Ulaanbaatar.
- Accommodation and any other Meals.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Personal travel insurance.
- Mongolia Visa Fee.
- Tips for guides and drivers.
Itineraries you may also like