Being the oldest cradle of civilization, Middle East is a fascinating land with the diversity of cultures and the most amazing wonders of the world. Witness the legendary Pyramids, walk through the ancient city of Petra, explore the holy land Jerusalem, meet local Bedouin people at Wadi Rum, and experience floating in the Dead Sea, our Middle East Tours will take you to the countries of Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Dubai and the pearl of North Africa - Morocco.
10% off - book 60 days before
5% off - book 30 days before
What can I expect to experience in a Middle East Trip?
As the cradle of civilization and birthplace of the world's greatest religions, Middle East offers a wide range of great museums, magnificent landscapes and exciting activities for you to explore.
• Exploring the Pyramids of Giza and Pharaoh's treasures in Cairo, Egypt.
• Enjoying the luxury Nile River cruise and discovering the secret of Abu Simbel in Egypt.
• Camping in a tent and taking a desert jeep safari in Wadi Rum, Jordan.
• Wandering around in the Rose-Red City Petra, Jordan.
• Visiting the Old City of Jerusalem, Israel.
• Floating and having a mud bath in the Dead Sea, Israel.
• Taking a hot air balloon in the fairyland Cappadocia, Turkey.
What are the taboos/special customs when traveling to the Middle East countries?
It is the most important to respect for local cultures and religions. Different from western countries, there are some special customs you need to know:
• Take off your shoes when visiting most Mosques.
• Women need to cover their shoulders and legs when entering a Mosque.
• Do not take photos of soldiers or any military property.
• Never take "Alcohol or Wine" as a gift.
• Eat or give gifts with your right hand.
• Avoid talking about religions, local customs or any political issues.
Is it safe to travel to the Middle East?
Sure. Our Middle East travel packages include the most popular travel destinations like Egypt, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Dubai and Saudi Arabia, which are all safe countries for traveling. Besides, if you take a guided tour, your private guide and driver in each city or region will escort you throughout the trip, make all arrangements and take good care of you. Therefore, the only thing you need to do is to relax and enjoy the trip.