JD04: 4 Days Amman - Petra - Dead Sea
Tour Type: Private Tour, flexible and customized
Guide & Driver: English-speaking guide at certain scenic spot; English speaking driver
Accommodation: 4-star well selected hotels, also be open to your own choice
Meals: A mix choice of local cuisines and western-style food
Day 1: Arrival in Amman, Airport pick-up
Welcome to the Dead Sea tour. Our local representative will pick you up at the Queen Alia International Airport in Amman on time, send you to the hotel. The rest of the time is free for you. Amman is the capital of Jordan, a very historic city. Due to the local white-colored houses, it is also called "White City".
Accommodation: Down Town Hotel Apartments (4-star)
Day 2: Private transfer from Amman to Petra, with tour in Mt. Nebo, Madaba, Wadi Mujib, Kerak
After breakfast at hotel, the English-speaking driver will pick you up on time, and drive to the first destination of your Dead Sea trip, Mount Neb. It is one of Jordan's holy places. It is said that Moses was buried somewhere on this mount. The top of Mount Nebo is 817m (2680 ft.) above sea level. Standing on the observation deck, you will overlook the Jordan valley and parts of the Holy land. Continue to Madaba, the "Mosaic City". The most famous mosaic artwork in the city is the mosaic map of the Middle East on the ground of St. George's Church, which is also the oldest surviving map of the Middle East in the world. Driving along the famous King's highway, we will have a short stay and take some nice photos when passing by Wadi Mujib. Then head to Kerak fortress, a crusader castle built in the 11th-12th century. Finally, we will reach Petra and stay overnight there.
Accommodation: Petra Guest House
Day 3: Petra highlights tour with Siq, Treasure and Dead sea
Today you will visit a significant attraction during this Dead Sea tour. That is Petra, the capital of the Nabataean Kingdom. It is a historical city in southern Jordan and is one of the most mysterious ancient cities in the southern desert of Jordan. Due to the local famous reddish-brown sandstone, it is known as the "City of Roses". Ride a horse from the entrance of Petra Scenic Area to Siq Canyon, walk along the narrow path and visit Al Khazneh (the Treasure). This is a magnificent building with a height of 140 feet and a width of 90 feet in a strong Greek style. If you are still energetic after 2.5 hours guided tour here, you can visit other sites nearby on your own. Then we will drive to the Dead Sea in the afternoon and stay overnight there. It takes around 3 hours on the way.
Accommodation: Holiday Inn Dead Sea Resort (4-star)
Day 4: Drive from Dead Sea to Anman Airpot, See off
Comes to the last day your Dead Sea trip. After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy your leisure time at the beach. You may float on salty water or try the dark mud on the shores, which is healthy for your skin. Our English-speaking driver will send you to Amman Airport according to your flight time, which takes about 1 hour by car. Wish you a pleasant journey to your next destination!
- Accommodation with breakfasts at selected hotels.
- All transfers in A/C vehicles with an experienced driver.
- Service of English speaking guides in Petra.
- Entrance fees for mentioned sights visited.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Free Wi-Fi and mineral water in the car.
- International flight into and out Jordan.
- Meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, drinks, etc.).
- Tips for guides and drivers.
- Personal travel insurance.
- Jordan Visa Fee.
- JD018 Days Amman - Ajloun - Jerash - Salt - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Kerak - Petra - Wadi Rum - Dead Sea - Amman from $1349
- JD029 Days Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Umm Qais - Dead Sea - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Kerak - Petra - Wadi Rum - Aqaba - Amman from $1489
- JD037 Days Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Madaba - Mt. Nebo - Dead Sea - Dana - Shobak - Petra - Wadi Rum - Amman from $1199